This could be due to a number of reasons:
- Double-check that you have specified your email address in your DMARC record and that it is correctly formatted. For example: rua=mailto:[email protected]
- Check if you have specified any size restriction in your DMARC record in respect to the aggregate reports. For example: rua=mailto:[email protected]!10m. You may want to remove the size restriction as some URI parsers may incorrectly parse the “!” in the URI.
- Typically reports are sent within the first 24 hours of adding the DMARC record.
- If your email volume is very low it may take extra time for the first report to arrive.
- Your anti-spam filter may be blocking large files of type ZIP.