We want to help secure people who have dedicated their work to making the world a better place. That's why we offer our Basic tier for free and a 50% discount on all other plans for qualifying not-for-profits.
We welcome applications from organisations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the United States), HMRC (in the UK), or a local tax service/charity commission including TechSoup.
Additionally, your organisation must not be any of the following:
- A political organisation or an organisation dedicated to influencing public opinion
- A church, association of churches, or other religious or evangelical organisation
- A school, college, or related organisation
- A government office
- A hospital, organisation involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organisations
- A private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
It also must:
- Not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organisation is not in itself disqualifying)
For more information on OnDMARC for Charities please click on the button below.
Note: We cannot offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for our programme for charities.
We reserve the right to grant or deny an organisation’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time.